- Frame – Lightweight, aluminium with low-step thru kissed weld design.
- Fork – Dependable tubular steel.
- Handlebar – Lightweight, High-rise alloy, North Road style swept back.
- Stem – Lightweight alloy, quill type adjustable height.
- Grips – Passport Upper Class Ergonomic Grips
- Saddle – Passport Upper Class Squidge-tech Gel with anti-scuff panels.
- Gears – Shimano Tourney 7 Speed push-button type with gear indicator window.
- Chain- Passport Elements anti-rust coated 7 speed index.
- Rear Sprockets – 11-28T 7-Speed Shimano index freewheel.
- Bottom Bracket – Low maintenance sealed bearing cartridge.
- Brake Levers – Brake levers with rubber inserts
- Brakes – Powerful V-brakes with alloy adjusters
- Rims- Strong, doublewall, heat treated Halo White Line aluminium
- Spokes – Strong, easy to maintain stainless-steel.
- Tyres – Halo Tourist anti-puncture tyres 700x35C
- Accessories – Rear alloy carrier, whicker basket, mudguards and wrap around chainguard
- Colour – Cambridge Blue
Chesterton step thru bicycle by “The Light Blue” 19.5inch frame
The Light Blue Chesterton Step-Thru is a lightweight alloy framed urban bike featuring a low step-through kissed tube design and fitted with an easy to use, reliable and sporty 7spd Shimano Tourney derailleur gear system.
The timeless upright style and comfortable riding position belie the underlying spritely modern performance it can deliver. Whether nipping to the office or the shops, or even heading out of town for some gentle leisure fitness, the Chesterton may well be all the bike you’ll ever need.
Light, strong ‘double wall’ heat treated Halo aluminium rims shod with anti-puncture Halo Tourist 35C tyres enable the wheels to cope admirably with the often less than perfect modern city streets and will also allow detours onto scenic pathways with confidence.
A high specification, elastomer sprung Passport ‘Upper Class’ Squidge-tech Gel padded saddle, along with ergonomic handlebar grips and brake levers with rubber inserts ensure superb comfort for the rider.
The rust-resistant Passport ‘Elements’ series chain, stainless-steel spokes and a sealed bearing bottom bracket reduce maintenance and help to keep a cleaner machine.
With an overall ratio range of 250%, 7 speed Shimano Tourney series Indexed derailleur gear system provides a useful range of gears for the majority of Urban cyclists. The simple push-button operation with an indicator window makes derailleur gear operation a breeze, even for the inexperienced user.
Our Chesterton comes supplied complete with a useful, lightweight aluminium rear carrier that includes a pannier-bag supporting ‘dog leg’ design along with a handy spring cargo clip and a large Whicker basket. Also fitted as standard is a full-circle chainguard and ‘virtually unbreakable’ chrome-plastic laminated mudguards. The high-rise handlebars allow adequate space for an optional-extra front basket to be installed. This Cambridge designed machine is ready to serve the discerning urban cyclist.
Delivery can be arranged within mainland UK or collect in store.